High Cash Value Whole Life Insurance
Our high cash value whole life insurance plans are designed specifically to accumulate as much cash value as possible and still keep the tax advantages of whole life insurance.
The purpose of this policy is to provide guaranteed savings growth that does not rely on stock market returns and where the gains are tax free.
Our clients buy these plans for 1 of 5 reasons:
- Retirement Income – Our insurance policies and distribution plans are structured to provide tax free income in retirement. A portion of the growth is guaranteed and protects you from stock market fluctuations.
- College Funding – Cash in a whole life policy be used for your children’s tuition. This asset is not counted in the federal student aid needs analysis (FAFSA).
- Collateral – Whole life insurance has value just like any other asset. If you need to pledge collateral or make a down payment on a major purchase, our plans have some unique benefits.
- Emergency Fund – Our plans yield greater returns on cash compared to savings accounts or CD’s. The liquidity is excellent and thus the cash values serve as an excellent emergency fund.
- Alternative Financing Mechanism – Whole life insurance can act as a source of funds for a major consumer purchase or a business investment.